Monday, March 29, 2010

Joy

My sister in law just came up to me and told me she loves reading my blog but she is always so sad for me when she reads it. I started thinking, maybe my posts come across that I am so stressed and upset (maybe that's what I get for always screaming ahhhhhh in my posts) so I wanted to set the record straight.

My life is completely full of joy. I have 3 of the funniest, sweetest, and most creative little boys in the universe and they make me completely happy. I have the best life and I have so much to be grateful for.

Just wanted to make that public knowledge.

3 comments:

angie said...

for the record... i love your blog and it makes me happy!!! not because of all the "stuff" you go through, but because i can relate. every mother can relate and it makes me happy to know that i'm not alone and more importantly that my children are normal!! that all the crazy things they do are what every other kid out there is doing!!! love you and your stories. sometimes your blog makes my day!

Melyn said...

I'm sorry that it came out that way...I really do love to read the stories and hear what you guys are up to! Sorry :/

The Evers Family said...

Don't worry Melyn. It made me reflect and now I set the record straight in case my kids ever wonder. but they do need to know why I will have grey hair. :)