Beware: This story may taint your image of my little guys and may cause you to never want to let your kids play with my kids again. If you feel it will change your view on them, do not proceed to read.
Yesterday, the kids were playing with their little friend Tanner at the playground. Jackson left for a while and when he returned he beckoned Creighton and Tanner to come over to him. He then proceeded to pass out butter knives to each of them. Can you picture this? It was shocking! I felt like my kid was the one at school who passes out something naughty at the playground. Awful. I took him over and sat him down in time out and after I explained how dangerous knives are, I asked him why he would do something like that. The reason: to kill the spiders. I introduced a new weapon to Jackson.....the shoe. Hopefully, we won't have another problem like that.
1 comment:
you have the best stories about your boys. i love the butter knife gang!
Post a Comment