Here are a few comments about last week since it has been a whole 4 days since my last official post. We spent the week getting over colds, enjoying the sunshine, preparing for a craft fair and flying to Utah. I'm typing this currently as I am flying. After a 15 minute scream fest with Easton battling him to go to sleep, he finally nestled in my mom's arms. The other two are watching a movie and I find myself saying, "is this for real?"

It's been 3 months since we've been back to Utah. That's a long time for us. My mom keeps begging me to come out but with Mitch's job it's just not an option and I will not fly alone. She's tried everything to try and get me to have the courage to fly. She kept saying, "it's just because you didn't have a stroller." However, it was NOT just because I didn't have a stroller. (see post 26,for the traumatic experience). So my mom finally just decided to fly out and get me. She was desperate.
So what adventures did we encounter last week?
Dr visits. I spent about 5 hours in dr offices with Easton. You would think that being a mother of 3 I would be more prepared and equipped with snacks and activites for a dr visit. However, being in a rush to both, I was very ill prepared. A 15 month old is not an easy person to entertain and after scouring my purse to find a bag of peanuts(from my recent flight) and gum (he wasn't very interested in my microscopic pieces) I knew it was doomed to be bad. It was and that's life. Live and learn. Both dr trips were a waste of time and $. Found out nothing but e is better and so that's all that matters.
Jack & creigh have spent a lot of time outside collecting sticks and "stones" and creating artwork. They even built this Jesus collage.
They were really proud of it and I have to say I was too. This was an activity that they made up while I was in the shower and I must say it was a pleasant surprise. They also spent a lot of time coloring. The problem: I obviously only said "please put the Lids in the markers 25 times" and maybe if I would have said it 30 times 5 of the markers would not have been eaten by the Eastonator. Oh well.
Mitch has been super dad and my mom has been amazing this weekend and I couldn't have survived it without them. I had a sinus infection and running low on sleep from easton's illness and getting 6 teeth (poor kid) so it was so nice to have them around. Mitch took care of them all weekend while my mom helped me with the craft fair which was so much fun and there's no way I could have done it without help. Thank you, thank you, thank you!Oh one last picture. The other night I pulled this tupperware out from under my bed to get some socks out. It was dark and I was half asleep, but this is what I saw. We will just say I am glad I didn't have tochange my sheets because I almost peed my pants I was so scared..jpg)
I have a moisturizing glove that happened to be on top. I totally thought it was some dude's hand and he was about to reach up and get me. Scary stuff. I'm telling you.... Mitch didn't even move when I screamed. So much for protecting me. It could have been real.
No comments:
Post a Comment