Thursday, April 1, 2010

Public Restrooms

We went to a new restaurant for lunch today: "Corner Stone Bakery." Yummy. Mostly a professional clientel and then of course me and my boys. Creigh has to go to the bathroom so we head into their very nice restroom. Only 2 stalls, quiet (no music playing), and as soon as we get in people come in and are waiting in line.

Creigh: Mom, don't come in. I need to go poopoo
Mom: Ok Creigh. I'll hold the door. Tell me when you are done.
C: I'm pushing my peepee down.
M: Ok Creigh. Good job
C: Mom, I'm not going to go poopoo just peepee
M: Ok pull up your pants and flush the toilet
(We flush the toilet and start pulling up his pants)
C: Oh Oh, I need to go poopoo I need to go poopoo
M: Ok, well tell me when your done.
1 minute later
C: Mom I pushed the poopoo out and it's GREEN!
M: Great Creigh. That's just awesome.

I smile at the people waiting in line and go in to wipe his bottom. Just another day at the public restroom. Thankfully we try to avoid public places if we can.

3 comments:

Mark and Heather said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny!!!

Reenie said...

OMG! That is hilarious!!

Reenie
(friend of your Aunt Debbie's)

=)

Tom and Debbie Goodwin said...

OMgosh Allie, I'm crying from laughing so hard. What a WOMAN!