Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jackson's Birthday

Jackson is so excited about his birthday. He has been since his last one, but especially since Creighton's. Since Creighton's he has been making big plans for it. Here is a conversation he had with his little friend.

G: I'm going to "Pump It Up" for my Birthday (this fun inflatable bounce house)
J: Guess Where I Get to Go? THE DOCTOR.
G: The Doctor? Oh.

Yeah, he is pretty excited about going to the dr. I had the same reaction as his little friend. Now I just laugh as he tells everyone about his "big day."

His new idea:

Yesterday he told me, (and I hope that this is not irreverent, but please know this is straight from the "mouth of the babes")

J: Mom, I want to have a Heavenly Father birthday party.
A: Oh yeah?
J: Yeah, and maybe we could play a game, like, we could hide all these shoes down stairs and pretend they are the plates of gold and we have to find them"

I love you Jack! Please stay this innocent and sweet. Oh...and easy to please. :)

P.S. Can you believe he will be 5? Ahhh! Time goes way to fast.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Maybe Mitch can dress up like Jesus this time! Just don't scare the kids too much. See you soon!

Jason and Tawni said...

Oh wow. Love that little guy. I can't believe how things just come into their minds and then they say them like it's a completely normal thought. I think you should be proud that he is so religious, clearly you and Mitchell are doing a fantastic job of raising them on the straight and narrow.

Love you!

The Dunyons said...

that is so sweet! You have darling children. p.s. All i hear the neighbor kids talk about it how cool Creightons birthday party was! ;)

angie said...

too sweet!