Tuesday, February 16, 2010

AHHHHHHH!

I am about to rip my hair out. It all started last night. The boys went to bed about 8, and about 9:00 we hear them out of their room. 130 I go up there and Jackson is standing there with black all over his eyebrows. He looked completely ridiculous. I would have taken a picture, but I couldn't find it (more information as to why later). I started to laugh a little, but then I saw their room. They had gotten out a full tub of wet wipes and they were ALL sitting on the floor in a pile. They "Cleaned" their room. It would have been a nice gesture except they had done the same thing the day before. So with about $15 down the drain, I was mad.

As you may recall from a previous post, my last exercise ball was popped by my kids. I finally went out less than a week ago and purchased a new one. I bought the more expensive kind because it was dark blue and had "anti-pop" technology. I thought that it would hide any coloring that might occur and be more durable. Well, I went downstairs to find my ball flat and Easton's little blow up penguin popped. He found one of my sewing pins and poked them to death. Sadness. Another $35 down the drain.

I sent Jackson to his room (the one who did it) and told him to stay there. I went up 5 minutes later to talk to him and his room was covered with lotion. His bed, the walls, and the dresser. I am beyond furious. I leave the room, but while exiting, grab the lotion and my camera which happens to be sitting on his bed.

He is still in his room. I go up to check on him frequently to make sure nothing else is occurring. Mitch says we will have an extra FHE tonight on obeying parents (I think we have this FHE once a month). I checked my camera. 157 pictures of the "party" last night. I have posted a few. It definitely gave me an idea of everything that happened. Who needs a spy cam when you kids document it themselves for you.




AHHHHH! Seriously. If it doesn't get warm soon so we can go outside I am going to rip my hair out.

Addition to post: It's only been an hour since this post and a neighbor boy has peed on me, Creighton pooped his pants, and Easton hasn't napped yet today. Yeah, I'm loving today.

11 comments:

Bobi Jensen said...

Oh my gosh. I know it isn't funny. But by the end of the post when I found out they had taken 157 pictures I busted up. I think stuff like this is what having a blog is for. Otherwise no one would know about the craziness and its so nice to tell SOMEONE, right? Crazy, and some day funny memories!

Bobi

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Oh my gosh! That is awful. I liked the 157 picture too. That is kind of funny.
Sean is doing Urology.

Unknown said...

Wait you forgot to add that you had a bazillion other neighbor kids over for the entire day!! (sorry my kid was one of those) Allie all I can say is really you are a wonder woman! Your boys totally adore you.
(oh and I am really sorry about your exercise ball...but it makes me laugh. haha)

angie said...

again... LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY!! it doesn't make me happy you're going to be bald by the end of the winter, but you always have the craziest stories!! pack up the boys and come visit me... that's my only solution to your problems!

Courtney said...

Ok, now I feel bad about posting so much about our great weather... I know I'll regret it and be eating my words if we move east this fall. I hope it warms up soon for you and the boys... particularly for you so the cleaning stops :) They are certainly cute. It's got to be hard sometimes to get mad... or maybe not. xo

Everyday Anisha Photography said...

Oh I feel your pain. My kids have done all the above mentioned crimes. Aiden did the lotion thing and was skating on his wood floors in his room. Asher has wiped you know what all over himself and the carpet. We should never let our boys play, I'm worried to even think of what they would come up with :) Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow.

Jordan Henderson said...

You know Al, usually I just laugh when I read your posts, but I actually felt pretty bad reading this one. I'm sure mom is anxious to be other there soon.

Marianne said...

Oh allie. When it rains it pours. I'm always amazed at how stinking creative your boys are. But man, can't they find a less mischeivious outlet? I love how angelic they always look in their photos, too! Wish we were there so we could take a shift. By the way, Emma made a valentine cookie for Jackson "because he lubs me so much." She wanted to mail it to him, but I had to say no. Sorry.

Bleak's said...

hahaha!!!! You didn't mention that you also babysat almost 10 other kids that day as well! Sorry about that! That's funny they took pics of them doing everything.

Oh by the way... it wasn't our table with the underwear on it. It was his toy box up in his room. So our table is still clean! Plus you should know I sanitize ALL the time! :)

So next week same time same place. you willing to take all the kids again????? ;)

Jason and Tawni said...

Totally not funny unless it's not happening to you and then it's hilarious! OMG - I love those boys. You are a rockstar. Hang in there Super Mom. And go return your exercise ball and let the store know that the "anti pop" technology is a sham.

Kristi said...

The joys of little ones. Hey your mom told me you might be going private...don't forget to add me to your list. Thanks, fav cousin Kristi