E is loving being here in Utah! He absolutely loves Papa and he reaches out everytime he sees him. Here is a pic of the two of them sharing "Papa's Orange Drink." E loved it.
E has hair just like Papa.
Here is Jack and E playing at Papa's Place
So Jackson was given the option to pick out anything from the Redemption Counter.
Creighton Picked out a pack of cars.
Jackson picked out.....
His "Gold Money Necklace"
Wow Jack, you are cool.
The whole time while playing, I kept noticing Creigh was doing a quarter moon with his pants. I finally went over to try and help him pull his underwear and pants up, but guess what....no underwear. Last time I let him get himself dressed.
We went swimming at a rec center with the whole family and it was so fun. My dad was in charge of taking Jack and Creigh to get dressed because they have a sign that says no males above the age of 4 in the women's restroom.

I think my dad must have missed the sign because he headed on in.
It wasn't until he got this point where a women was showering that he realized where he was.
.jpg)
I caught up with him coming out of the women's bathroom with my two boys and checking the sign on the door. Yes dad, that big painted sign says "WOMEN."
When I walked in the woman in the shower was still a little in shock.
We are having fun in Utah even though it SNOWED ALL DAY LONG and I got many texts to let me know that yes, it was 80 degrees in Omaha. Seriously, Seriously....the luck. That's Ok, it felt like 85 degrees in the rec center while swimming. :)
1 comment:
You definitely are missing this unusual, gorgeous weather. We are even going on our first walk to the gardens this morning! Sounds like you're having fun!
Post a Comment