I have to admit, I hate this age & stage. Love the person completely, but I swear if I have to take him off the top of the table more than 20 times (like I did today) I might really be losing all my hair. Oh....and here is another "moment" from last night....
Shoes, socks, fully clothed, binky & all
HE IS TOO FAST!!! AHHHHHHH!
Truth is....I think it is just beginning.
5 comments:
OMG! He sure is cute though:)
Wow, Easton is such an experienced climber. Don't tell Westin. He can't even climb onto the couch yet.
That was one of my favorite moments from the trip.
Holy cow, we are just leaving this stage with Maxwell! I honestly feel your pain. The climbing on the table is the WORST, and it never helps that the other kids laugh at them so they think it is funny!
I think Easton learns pretty fast frm being the 3rd child. He is so much more advanced than Stella was at his age! The difference in their abilities and personalities is seriously soooo different. I cannot believe he got in the tub all by himself! Stella just figured out that she can climb up on the couch all by herself. He sure does look cute though!
Post a Comment