Monday, March 1, 2010

If I Only Had A Brain....

They say you loose brain cells with each child. I have lost a LOT of brain cells.

In 30 minutes time today I......

*Watched my pizza fly off my van through my rear view mirror (put it on top of my car to buckle the kids in and then proceeded to leave it on there. It fell off about .5 mile down the road on a VERY busy road. I was really looking forward to that pizza. Sad.)

*Did the self service at the post office with 3 kiddos by my side. I printed the postage, put it in my purse, and mailed my package without the postage. Found the postage in my purse 15 minutes after the post office closed. Brilliant.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I've done the car thing, only with a $2000 clarinet, long before I ever had kids. It was terrible. And I mail things without postage on a regular basis. Brains are a good thing. . .