THE GOOD:
THE BAD:
It is questionable whether it is really worth shaving my legs anymore. Yesterday, after laying E down for a nap and getting Jack and Creigh excited about coloring, I decided it was time to take a much needed shower (it had been 2 days...gross, I know). While in the shower, I also decided it was necessary to take an extra 5 minutes to shave my legs. When I came down after, I regretted the extra 5 minutes. They had cut out pieces of their pictures and taped them ALL over. They were everywhere...including on themselves. I thought it was pretty humorous (yes, I was in a good mood that day, no yelling in fact) and throughout the last 2 days the pictures have slowly been coming down. It's amazing what my kids can do in 10-15 minutes of unsupervised time. Let's just say their creativity tends to really flourish during this time.
3 comments:
Your blog is so fun to read!
Love the picture of Jackson and the drawing taped to him.
I think for your 50th anniversary video, that picture needs to be on it. HILARIOUS!!!
Post a Comment