I think that 2 days "off" did so much for me. I am refreshed and rejuvenated and the little things aren't eating at me like they would have last week. Wahoo!! Thanks Mitch! This post is just random.
I asked Jackson what he did with daddy while I was gone. His response, "We watched tv in the morning.......and then at noon and night." Lovely. Well, I'm glad it was relaxing for Mitch and the boys. I just appreciate Mitch so much! He is the greatest dad and he thinks he had more fun at home with the boys than I did with my friends.
GIRLFRIEND:
Jackson announced to us that he has a girlfriend. Her name is Ava. She lives in the neighborhood and he loves when she comes to play. Everytime when we have people come to dinner, he asks if it can be Ava. I told him she was going to come play at our house and I had to have the "talk" with him. I told him he couldn't get married (he loves playing 'married') until he is over 22, I told him there is no kissing until I give him the OK and that he must ask me, and I told him that I should be the only girl in his life. His reaction: he just smiled...you know, that smile that says, "I'm pretending that I am listening, but really I am just thinking about my girlfriend Ava."
After Jackson's announcement, we asked Creighton if he had a girlfriend. He got a huge shy smile and said, "Jenny." Who is that, just his best buddy Tanner's mom.......

You better watch out Andrew! Creighton might make a move while you're studying all the time. Seriously though, Creighton gets giddy and happy whenever we talk about Jenny. It's funny.
PLAYING WITH FOOD:
Creighton yesterday said. "Look mom, I made a slide and a pool." Very creative and a very proud mom...even if he was playing with food.
THE HAIRCUT:
Last night after the kids were to bed, I got the following message from Jack's teacher.
"Hi, nothing is wrong. Just wanted to make you aware of an accident that happened at school today. One of the little girls cut Jackson's hair. I've looked and I can't tell where, so it doesn't seem like it's noticeable, but I did want you to know. We have taken away the little girl's cutting priveledges for the remainder of the week."
Justice was served! Hahahaha.
no sign of a haircut as far as I can tell
SUMMARY:
Even though Easton is getting a tooth and is extremely clingy, Creighton continues to have accidents and Jackson is sometimes a little a too creative......I love listening to my children's stories, I love their hugs and kisses, and I am so happy to back in the trenches with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment