Wednesday, March 10, 2010

VEGAS!







I probably have a hundred of pictures and lots of stories, but I decided that since this blog is mostly about and for my children, I won't put a lot on.
It was such a fun trip. A few months ago, I realized that my friend Angie's 30th birthday was coming up. I called up Shauna (we all now live in different states since our husband's graduated in May) and we made the necessary arrangements and the day finally arrived last Friday.

We attempted to surprise her, and she claims she was surprised. We then had a less than 48 hours for our girl time and we packed a lot in. We seriously acted like 13 year girls, doing photo booths, laughing, posing at the wax museum, etc. It was incredibly fun. We saw a movie, a show, and we even got to go for a run together. Here are just a few pics from the weekend. P.S. Mitch, check out our Tiger Woods picture. Just sayin'........ :)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Jealous!

Bobi Jensen said...

I have to admit my favorite picture is the Tiger Woods one. Love it!!!

Shauna said...

Where is the picture with you and Johny Deppy!? It was so crazy we ran into him:)

angie said...

where's your smokin' hot picture with bono??? you really need to add that one!!!