who the? what the? seriously?? i think you put him in there just for a funny post. has your week been uneventful and you needed something to write about????? ;D ha ha ha ha
Wow - I guess that's life with 3 boys for ya - definitely no words for that one. I just found your blog recently and looks like you have your hands full - what cute little boys though. I can send you an invite to my blog if you want if you send me your email through Facebook.
I love how relaxed and happy the look on his face is, like it is totally normal to hang out in the toilet:) Thanks for driving to see us, you are the best!! It made our day!:)
6 comments:
Wow... there really are no words for that one. Maybe one day you'll look back and laugh... maybe :)
Allie, you have the cutest kids. They make me smile and laugh. It was great to see you. Take care!
Love you, Michelle
thanks to you, i feel all the more prepared for whatever ellie has up her sleeve.
who the? what the? seriously?? i think you put him in there just for a funny post. has your week been uneventful and you needed something to write about????? ;D ha ha ha ha
Wow - I guess that's life with 3 boys for ya - definitely no words for that one. I just found your blog recently and looks like you have your hands full - what cute little boys though. I can send you an invite to my blog if you want if you send me your email through Facebook.
-Laurie Jo McDonald
I love how relaxed and happy the look on his face is, like it is totally normal to hang out in the toilet:) Thanks for driving to see us, you are the best!! It made our day!:)
Post a Comment