Monday, March 8, 2010

My Return

I got home from Vegas yesterday (more on this later) and after a long day I knelt down to pray so I could go to bed. The smell of urine overwhelmed me.

"Mitch, did the boys sleep in our bed while I was gone?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Did they pee the bed?"
"Oh yeah.....whoops, you can sleep on my side tonight."

O well, at least they were safe, healthy, and they had a TON of fun with their dad. Thanks Mitch for watching them so I could go. You're the best!

3 comments:

angie said...

:D (that's my laughing my head off smiley face!!!)

The Peterson's said...

Ah...What a good husband. Willing to sleep on the pee side of the bed. Thats the definition of a good husband.

Jason and Tawni said...

Oh wow. I am laughing outloud. Mitch, you are a rockstar. Way to take one for the team and sleep on the pee side of the bed.

Al, I am absolutely still disappointed that I wasn't able to rendevous with you in Vegas. I thought about you and your little getaway the whole time you were there and hoped you and Angie were having fun.

Are you still going to SLC in May??? I need to know so I can get my trip planned!

Love you!