
NOTE: The above picture is of a sandwich....not anything else.
I ran down to do a load of laundry and came back up to hear some splashing. I ran into the bathroom to find Easton dipping his peanut butter sandwich in the toilet and eating it. My face is still making a cringe face. In fact, my face muscles are actually starting to ache.
5 comments:
Oh man, I thought Westin just sticking his hand in the toilet this morning was bad. Oh, eww... yeah my stomach is going to be turning for a little bit after reading that one.
Video! You should have taken a video! sick!!!
k wait... it that sandwich in the toilet or poop?! great... here come the poop dreams again!!
My old co-worker found her 2 year old dipping his dirty socks in the toliet and sucking the water out of them one time! She was so sicked out and had NO idea how long he had been doing it! I laughed so hard when she told me that story! Boys!
oh my gross! once again... i love that you blog stuff like this; that we are all afraid of admitting happens in our homes, too. it makes me feel normal. one more reason why you are awesome.
Post a Comment