Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sneaky

Yesterday Creighton comes down from his room holding his piggy bank. I know his plan is to take it downstairs and dump out all the money, so I tell him no and to take it back to his room.

He comes down the stairs slowly 3 minutes later.....
He had the book up just perfectly so I had no idea there was a piggy bank behind there (sense the sarcasm?). I told him to go back and take it to his room, but that he is quite the creative one. Two minutes later he comes down again with his hand in fists down to his sides. Somehow I had an idea what was inside and I wasn't shocked to find the coins when I made him open them.

You got to give him credit for trying. I guess that's why this is the trying threes. Love it!

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

So sneaky. He gets that from his papa.