Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thank Goodness They're Washable





I guess I am a little too trusting, because I left my children alone while I took a shower and got ready.  20 minutes later, this is what I found.  They colored every toy in the room, the doors, and Creighton's face.  

2 comments:

angie said...

yay for washable markers!!!

Jason and Tawni said...

Oh the pictures make the story even better! Look how happy Creighton is, even with markers colored all over his face ... What cuties. It was soooooo great to talk to you earlier today, I miss staying in touch with you on a regular basis so I will promise to make a better effort! It will be like we were in the 8th grade when we couldn't go 5 minutes without talking to each other! Great times! Oh, and good job on the post, you are an official blogger now!