Friday, March 19, 2010

Creative


Jackson is extremely creative. He is always building, drawing, or doing something very creative. I think I tell him he is creative a lot, because now he has starting showing me something and says, "Aren't I creative?"

Here are a few pictures showing his creativity.




The 1st is a contraption he made out of pipe cleaners. I think it looks like head gear. (Perhaps he is designing what his might look like one day.....do people still wear those???)

2nd pic - He loves to do his own hair. Without fail it involves him using a lot of water and slicking it straight down on his head. Gotta love it.

3rd pic - Jackson's self portrait. When we went into Parent Teacher's back in October they showed us that Jackson stick figure self portrait did have arms, legs, and a body, but just 2 months later it evolved into a head with legs...possibly arms emerging from it. No body. This picture was done on my phone. Have I ever mentioned that my kids are better with my phone than I am. Creighton and Jackson love it. They especially love to take pictures on it. Like this one:
The story behind it: I asked Jack to go upstairs and get any dominos he could find so we could put them with the other ones downstairs. I few minutes later he comes down and says, "I found some, Look." He shows me the photo above on my phone. I say, "Thanks Jackson, that's super helpful. Now can you go and get them." "Wait mom, I took this photo too of them."
"Wow, thanks dude."

Jack, you are the most creative little boy I know. Love you dude.

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

Such classic Jack. I miss him already.