The past 2 days we've been able to catch up with former Omaha buddies. Jackson's best buddies: Emma & Ben. I wanted to get a picture of Jackson & Creighton with Emma before we left. I didn't know that it was actually going to be a picture of Spiderman, Belle, and Snoop Jack.

Jackson is obsessed with his "bling." Before I even got out of bed this morning, Jackson was fully dressed with his bling on. He is so concerned about it and wants to wear it everywhere. Hopefully we can keep it out of the public eye.
After seeing Emma we drove up to see his little friend Ben. It was so good to see them together again.

All of these visits were GREAT for me too, because I got to catch up with 2 of my best friends. I miss them so much and I am always so happy to see them. I only wish they lived 2 doors away from me still.
1 comment:
cruel... that is just cruel.
Post a Comment