E is a walker and he is so cute. You know when they first start to walk and it's like they don't know how to bend their legs so they walk like a puppet. Now imagine a fat puppet. It's so cute! Seriously, it really is cute. I love my chubby little E.
This week I took him in to find out he has another ear infection. Thankfully, he didn't look like the following when I took him:


I think if he would have had them at the appointment they would have been investigating me for child abuse. The pictures don't do his goose eggs justice, but those are just 2 of the many bruises he has from walking and falling. I remember this stage from the other 2 boys, but it still makes me feel so bad. Todays bruises were really bad. Poor guy. He's still smiling though.
2 comments:
Westin has an ear infection this week too! Such a bummer for the little guys. Oh, and don't feel too bad about the bruises. W had a real nice shiner last week after hitting his head on the metal bed frame. I was seriously afraid to go out of the house in fear of someone reporting me.
Easton is so adorable. Is he eating a sock?
Post a Comment