Saturday, February 6, 2010

Haircut for E (about time)

Since the mullet was getting longer and after he got up from his nap he always had a ringlet (from playing with it while he slept) it was time for the E-man to get a haircut. Mitch gave the ultimatum that if I didn't get his haircut by Saturday, he would cut it. So, I ran across the street to my neighbor's house (thanks C) and she did an awesome job cutting it. Here's a few pics.


I forgot to take a picture of his new haircut, but this is one from tonight with his little friend Olivia. P.S. It was kind of sad that night to see him try and put himself to sleep since his hair wasn't long enough for him to twirl in the front. He tried about 10 times to wrap it in his fingers before he gave up.

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

I love how Beck and E are obsessed with hair.