It has been bound to happen. In fact, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. Check out the bloody nose.
I hear fighting downstairs (common noise in our home). I hear struggling. I hear Jackson saying, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry Creighton. I'm Sorry." Then, I hear, "BLOOOD, BLOOOOOD, MOM there is BLOOOOD." I go down there and there is Creighton with blood coming out his nose and blood on his shirt.
So....who did I announce as the winner:

EASTON!
Why: Because he was the smart one. He avoided the fight and when they started fighting he grabbed the apple away from them and got a snack. He was pretty happy about that.
The next hour involved me hearing Jackson crying saying, "Creighton, I said I'm sorry. Will you forgive me? Creighton, I'm sorry....." His guilt obviously kicked in and Creighton kept saying, "No, I don't forgive you."
Well, it's the first bloody nose......of many to come I'm sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment