Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tagged

I was tagged by Razzle G, and I have rarely...if ever....respond to one of these. Razzle G, you should feel very special.

Here it goes:
4 THINGS
I like to watch: 1. The Office 2. Lost 3. Biggest Loser 4. House
I am passionate about: 1. Mitch 2. Jackson 3. Creighton 4. Easton
Words or phrases I say a lot: 1. Jackson don't hit your brother/Creighton don't hit your brother 2. Are you kidding me? 3. Ahhhhh! 4. Why? Why? Why?
I learned from the past: 1. don't fly with 3 kids alone 2. don't run outside when out in the country 3. You can't change the past but you can learn to laugh at it 4. kids grow up too fast
Places I like to visit: 1.Utah 2. Maui 3. The Magical Place on Earth (Disney) 4. Hobby Lobby without children
Things I did yesterday: 1. Went to a spin class at the Y 2. Threw another pair of underwear away 3. Made breakfast, lunch & dinner 4. cookbooks
I am looking forward to: 1. Mitch not working tomorrow (Sunday...wahoo!) 2. The day when Creighton is fully potty trained 3. Going to Utah for Easter 4. Someday seeing my friends who have moved away.
Things I love about winter: 1. Nothing this winter...sorry can't think of more than that.
On my wish list: 1. To run outside without layers on and ice and snow to dodge 2. Girls trip 3. Finishing all my unfinished projects 4. My kids will be happy and will forget all of my crazy moments and just know how much I really love them.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Very nice. This was my first tag, so thanks for participating:)