I will be honest and shed my tough self and tell you if you couldn't tell by my posts recently that it has been a rough month. I shouldn't complain, it could definitely be worse. My kids have been getting bored which was resulting in some clever activities which in turn caused my hair to be torn out. So....when my mom arrived last Thursday night I was shouting for joy. Friday she wanted to go out shopping but I just asked that she take the kids and leave me. That was a really nice hour I must admit. I should have taken advantage of it and did something, but I did nothing. It was nice.
She came home and look what she brought me...

If you can't tell what it is, it's a fitness kit with a NEW ball! She didn't just get me ONE kit, but she got me TWO! I thought she was crazy but then she told me the cost...they were $6.91 for a ball, a mat, 3 bands, a pump, and a workout dvd (They had clearanced them out at Sam's Club)! She said she wanted me to have a back-up ball in case another "accident" occurred. Thanks mom!
My parents just left this afternoon and it was hard to say goodbye. Creighton cried for 20 minutes straight. I felt like doing it to, but I kept it to just one minute. I am so thankful they could come and we had such a good time. I am especially thankful because the last two nights they stayed at a hotel and kept all 3 kids with them. Am I spoiled or what? I know, I am.
I love you mom and dad. You guys sacrifice so much for me. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment