Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mitch's Favorite Birthday Present EVER.....


Yeah, that's right. He got "Flipper." My mom shipped Mitch his birthday present and we could tell it was a DVD and as he was opening it, he said, "Oh, I think I know what this was," but oh he was so wrong (apparently he was thinking of a "current" new release that he had been hinting he wanted and I hadn't picked up on the hint). I don't think either of us have ever seen Flipper but I am sure it's a classic so we really can't wait to watch it. Mom, Mitch wants me to tell you that this was his FAVORITE birthday present ever.

Here are a few more pictures from his special day.

The boys colored the wrapping paper and made cards with lots of stickers.
Jackson insisted on making a "Special" chair for daddy like I make for them with balloons.
I didn't have any so he drew pictures and hung them up on his chair. So sweet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCH! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Melyn said...

happy happy birthday mitch!! looks like you had a great day :) we love you!