Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! From....the boys.
It's been Valentines day all week. It started with Wednesday's Valentines Party at Cherubs. The kids had a great time and got lots of great Valentines. I only got a picture of them doing their puppets. They love the Lala song.
Thursday we spent most of the day making some Valentine frames for their Valentine picture (see above) to go in. They loves gluing hearts on. Anytime they can use scissors, glue, and markers, it's a good day for them. Not so much for me.

Friday was Jack's Valentine Party at the school. Creighton went with me to help and they made these fun Heart Hats.
Jackson's class made these super cute Valentine bags to collect the candy. I took a picture because I just know I'm going to have to do something like that one day.
Saturday Mitch and I went on a date. We found a babysitter and I was quite excited. The night got started later than we expected and by the time we went to find a place to eat, the first 4 restaurants we went in weren't even excepting walk-ins and were completely booked the entire evening. Our excitement of dinner and a movie quickly faded and turned into waiting for dinner and dinner. We ended up just going to Target after and got a few Valentines.

Today: Valentines Day. Cupid rang the doorbell and brought the boys these NERF guns. They said age 6+ but we thought they couldn't be that hard. Yeah, it was. They aren't strong enough pump it so it turned into mom and dad having to help them everytime they wanted to shoot a dart. Yeah, didn't go according to plan. Good thing they were only $8. We'll have to "put those away" for a few years.
Yes, it snowed again. This little guy wanted to come in so bad. He just sat at our sliding door for close to an hour.
Once again.....Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

We hope you had a lovely day of love:) A late Birthday Wish for Mitch! (and we also loved that marble set when I wa little:)