Yesterday was a rainy day. After about 3 weeks of beautiful weather and accomplishing nothing but sitting outside, I welcomed this day to get some things accomplished. At least I welcomed this day until....
and this....
At the end of the day, it was a pizza with paper plates sort of dinner to help with my sanity of the the clean up. Easton decided he wanted to help my sanity....
(I think Easton has dumped at LEAST 3 glasses of milk a day. This particular time he dumped it out and then took a piece of paper and used to splatter it everywhere, and then use it for dipping in the milk and sucking the milk out of it.)
WHO DO I FEEL IS ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE?
The E monster.
How can you not still love him though?
Oh, and I couldn't find my floss the other night. When I saw this contraption:
Things that did make me happy yesterday: Watching Creighton lovingly kiss Jackson goodbye at school and their sweet embrace. Mitch coming home from work at a decent hour. Watching the boys kiss each other good night.....and Easton's many kisses to me. Even after days like these, I'm still in love.
3 comments:
Why do kids have to make a mess to entertain themselves? Can't they just sit and watch tv for 5 hours? Oh wait....I think that's bad parenting.
The boys contraptions crack me up! I love the picture of E and the glasses.
Hopefully Tanner had nothing to do with that mess. Somehow I think he did! Sorry!
Post a Comment