Wednesday, April 7, 2010

FHE

Mitch has started nightly scripture reading (we're on day 3 - yeah for us!) and after the introduction of Nephi 1, we went out to ride bikes as a family. We just got E a new little scooter bike, Jack was pushing him, Creigh was on the Diego bike, Mitch was on the Spiderman scooter, and I was the photographer. Have I mentioned how much I love Family Night! I love that my kids get so excited for it each week (they ask almost every night if it's Family Home Evening), I love that they lead the music, and I love their sweet testimonies they share with us. I am one happy and blessed mommy!

Mitch, you are smokin' hot on your spiderman scooter!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

We miss biking in the Village! Lucky little E to have such a fun scooter. And don't worry about the key. I really don't know what it goes to. His ziplock treasure box is so funny!

Melyn said...

good job on being so consistent! :)