While at my parent's house, Jackson began collecting things. He had a ziploc baggy and he would go around the house finding "treasures" and stashing them in the bag. It had many things in it, including: business cards, paper clips, rubber bands, crayons, etc. No big deal, however, throughout the week, two incidents made me a little worried.
The first incident occurred at my friends's house. While there, Jackson came and showed us a key he had found. He asked Marianne what it went to. She said she wasn't exactly sure. He tried to keep it but even after rebuttal that "she didn't even know where it went to," I told him he still could not have it and I set it down on her piano as I put his shoes on so we could leave. Hours later, I found the key. The little klepto! Sorry Marianne....I'll have to mail it to you.
The 2nd incident was on Easter. The bag was quite large now (double in size from the picture). My mom started going through it as we were packing to leave. Low and behold there was a wad of $1 bills...probably 25-30. Lovely.
Well, even though Jack was a little klepto on the trip, I know he didn't do any of it maliciously. I don't think he really understood he was stealing but thought of it just as "collecting." However, we may need to address this topic at the next FHE.
1 comment:
Probably my favorite moment of the trip. It was so funny. I know Jack didn't do it on purpose, but it was funny. It was seriously a bag of crap. LOL.
Post a Comment