Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010

Here are all my pictures from Easter. We had such a fun day. It started with a yummy breakfast (thanks mom & dad!), we then went to Mitch's brother's and listened to conference. After that, we headed over to Mitch's sister's house and hung out. We finished the day off at my parent's with a delicious dinner and an egg hunt. The boys had so much fun (if you can't tell from the photos). E didn't quite get it but was really happy carrying around his 4 eggs we forced him to find. Jackson obviously did get it and his bucket was very full.

Easter morning was awesome. The kids totally forgot about "the Easter Bunny" and it wasn't until we had a little lesson, baths, dressed, etc before we reminded them and they went to look for their baskets. I wish every year would be like that.















I have to give a big shout out to my mom. I seriously have the greatest mom. She has been so excited about us all being together for Easter for months. In fact, she has been asking what we should have for Easter dinner for months. She worked so hard to have it nice for us! She even sacrificed and came out to Omaha to pick me up and fly out with me after I refused to fly alone. I am so blessed to have her in my life and I can never thank her enough for all she does. It was so nice to not have to do any dishes or laundry for 10 days!

Thanks mom for everything! Thanks for packing me all up to go out there and for packing me up to come back. I couldn't have done it without you.

Lastly, I love Easter for the time of reflection of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I was thankful General Conference was on Easter Sunday. The talks were amazing and the spirit was definitely there. I am thankful for the atonement of Jesus Christ. I am thankful he did that for me, so that I can live righteously and return to live with my Father in Heaven and with my family for eternity. Easter reminds me of this and I definitely felt my little bro's spirit with me that day.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

What a fun Easter. I'm so happy, for you and your mom, that you were able to get to Utah and spend the time with everyone. I love your boys. I love all your stories. You're an amazing mom, Allie and a tremendous example to me. Love you.