Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thanks Mom

Thanks Mom for the cute outfits. Here are some pics I tried to take of them....since I am a professional photographer I hope you like the AC unit in the background. Also, take a look at E's faces in the pictures. The older ones obviously love him, but he's not quite sure.

This next picture is my favorite. It reminds me of when people have those sweet photos of their newborns and they have the older ones lean down and give them a kiss. You know the ones I'm talking about. They're usually in black and white and so sweet.The older kids have their eyes closed and you can see how much they love them. Well....Easton is older now. He obviously isn't loving it as much as the older ones are.
So they looked cute for a whole 10 minutes before Easton spilled a ton of stuff all over him (Who knew you could make such a mess eating Reese's pieces) and Creighton "fell" in someone's kiddie pool. Well at least I documented that they did look nice.

1 comment:

Jordan Henderson said...

Third Picture, Easton's expression: Priceless