Sunday, April 18, 2010

Random Picture Time












This is the time in the blog when I just throw up a whole bunch of random photos I have taken in the last week or two. We've been having a lot of outside. So much in fact that I get nothing done. If Easton can coerce someone to open the door, he is out of it and headed as fast as his little legs can move down to the park. He loves it there and it's just easier being there then hearing him whine at the door to go out.

We have been to the zoo, the gardens, the playground (of course) and lately the new thing the kids do when we are home is the creation of paper body gear. Jackson has made knee pads and shoes and Creighton made, um, who knows.

Lastly, I have a picture of Mitch with the three boys on the swing. He is the best dad. Have I mentioned that before?


2 comments:

Jason and Tawni said...

Mitch is the best dad, he is such a stud and you can just tell how much he loves and adores those three little guys. I love how creative your kids are. They are always up to such random and hilarious things.

Can we please figure out when we can get together??? It has been a really long time and I miss you!!!

The Peterson's said...

Classic pictures of Jack.