Just a minute ago, Easton was crying and while I was comforting him, I hear the door to the boy's room open. After calming E down, I head into the bathroom where the light is off. I flick it on to see one of my boys (we will keep this anonymous for their privacy) standing there peeing with the toilet seat down splattering everywhere. I get there just in time as the flow of pee ends. Fabulous. Well, there you have it. The mystery of the urine puddle has been solved.
So this now makes me wonder. Do I leave the toilet seat up so Easton can use it to dip socks (which he has now done 3 times in the last 36 hours) and other items in. OR do I leave it down so my sons can pee on top of it. What to do......what to do?
1 comment:
I clicked on "glad its not me", but wish it read..."glad its not me, yet."
Post a Comment