Mitch just walked in and asked why I am crying. I told him to look at this picture. How can I not when I see this picture. I cry happy tears. My boys love each other so much that even though they each have their very own bed, they many times end up in the same one. It melts my heart.
I know that it won't always be this way. I know that they will fight, get angry and won't be able to stand being around each other. I hope and pray those moments will be short lived. That they will forgive. They will forget. They will move on and remember the real love they have for one another.
When I see this picture, I want time to stand still. Stop letting them grow up. But at the same time, with 6 days in counting to adding another brother to the mix, I am excited about time to keep going....but after that let's slow it down again. :)
Yesterday, I was walking into the mall and I saw a dad with his 4 blonde grown up sons (probably about 12-20 years old) walking by him. I don't want time to go that fast, but I am so excited for my family. I am excited for our adventures. And lastly, I am excited to continue capturing moments like the one above.
I love my boys. I love that they love each other. I hope they always will show that love and compassion like they show in the photo above.
No comments:
Post a Comment