Thursday, March 21, 2013

1 More Day

So I have about a day before I meet this little guy....at least so it's planned.  (Always a chance my induction could be bumped if the hospital is busy.)

I can't sleep.

I keep getting asked if I'm excited.  Yes, I am so excited.  I have been wanting this little guy for a long time.  Now I just have all the anxiety of the unknown.

There's no doubt I will love him.  I've learned that with each of my boys, it's immediate.  And it's not like I have to love the other less to fit in the love for the new one....it's literally like my heart grows.  I love the swelling of the heart when I look at my babies for the first time.

I think all my anxiety is probably what all expectant mothers feel.  Is he going to be ok?  Will I get to hear that highly anticipated cry when he escapes my womb?  Oh, how I hope and pray.

Soon I will be a mother of four boys.

I am the luckiest woman in the world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck Allie!!! He is going to be perfect and so adorable! He is blessed to have you for a mom! Love you!