It's almost time!!! My induction is set for this Friday.
I had to take a picture of my little guy with his namesake. Especially since he resembles him right now.
I think the kids are even getting excited. I found this drawing one of them made. I'm guessing it's a lion, with a baby inside, and a balloon...maybe vacuuming. Unsure.
They even started rubbing my feet one night out of the blue. Creighton started it, then Jackson joined in, and Easton just posed for the picture :) They did it for a long time too. They make me so happy.
![]() |
This is due to one unnamed son of mine "marking his territory" OR SOMETHING like that. I still for the lift of me cannot figure it out. In the corner of the baby's room, we found behind the door this stench and urine splashes on the wall. Disgusting ew ew ew ew ew!!!!! Are you kidding me? After careful interrogation the culprit was found. When asked why they didn't walk almost the EXACT same distance to the bathroom and they claimed it was because they thought they would get in trouble if they got out of bed. This admittedly happened on 3 separate occasions. This was coaxed out after the carpet cleaner said, "unless he had an elephant bladder, it happened more than once." Lovely.
I don't know why I feel like my life revolves around urine, but I swear it does. Again, this is WHY I WILL NEVER HAVE A DOG. Why would I get one when I have the qualities of a dog in my children?
So the carpets have to deodorized, sanitized, and more and we are now ready for this baby. When I say ready...I mean how ready can you really be, but hey, we have a bed and we have a car seat. What else do you really need?


No comments:
Post a Comment