Sunday, March 17, 2013

Jackson

So it's really sad that I say I'm going to do this dedication posts to each individual child and then realize I have only 2 real pictures of Jackson

However, this picture of Jackson is so perfect that in some ways I'm glad it's not lost among many.  

This smile of Jackson is a pure joy smile.


Lately, I have had a really hard time to get Jackson to smile "normally."  He has been doing this head tilt - awkward smile thing.  However, when we put this suit on him, he was ALL smiles.  I couldn't get him to stop smiling even if I paid him.  He is definitely his father's child.

I think something about a suit made him feel special, grown up, something.....He was happy.

We got this suit for him for his baptism.  Yes, you read that right, his baptism.  In a few short months, my little boy will be turning 8.  Makes me almost sick to see how fast time has gone by.  I love how excited he is for this time in his life though.  He's already been asking about the video I'm going to make to show at his baptism and I think he has more planned out than I do.

Few things about Jackson right now:
-He is loving sports.  He improved so much in basketball and is continuing to practice.  He loves to take a ball to school and play wall ball.
-He is shy, but he wants to be involved and will sit back until he feels comfortable.
-He acts so grown up.
-He hugs his aunts, uncles and grandparents whenever he sees them.  This makes me a proud mommy.
-He is such a good big brother and he loves to be with his brothers.  When he had his own room, he would always ask Creighton, "You want me to sleep with you tonight?"  He always wanted to be in their room....except during the day when all the sudden his room was his room.
-He has a tender heart.  Love this about him.
-He loves math and he is really good at it.  He also loves to read...when he isn't forced.
-He has started doing sudoku puzzles.  Oh, he is a mommy's boy too!!!

Love you Jackson.


No comments: