Sunday, March 17, 2013

Creighton

Here are the pictures I found of my CreighJay.  



The kids made their new year resolutions.
Creighton's?
"This year I am going to be the best video game player."
I am hoping that this doesn't come to fruition.

Creighton made up a whole work out routine one day
while watching Jackson's game.
Some of the exercises were quite creative and he was
completely sweating.

On the day he celebrated his birthday at school.


His two other friends in his class apparently have the same sweater....
and they all wore it the same day.  Thought it was quite humorous.
Apparently, we all shop at the same place and think  alike.

As a pirate with his one eyed brother.

I wanted to get these glasses for him just because
he looked so cool.
He is a cool kid.
Since I just did a post on Creighton for his birthday, I'll just say a few things.

Creighton right now
-Loves school ... loves his teacher, loves the social aspect, loves to be active.
-Started playing the wii and is quite a fan.  
-Has one of my favorite smiles in the world!
-Came home with this first "admire" note in his backpack.
-Great at volunteering to say the prayer.
-Keeps his room clean...no one else does.
-Great helper when he wants to be.
-Learning to read and getting really good at sounding out his words.

I love you CreighJay.

No comments: