Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dr. Check-ups

Creighton and Easton went to see the Dr. on 1/31/2013 for their annual visits.  Easton for his 4 year check-up and Creighton for his 6 year check-up.  They were wild and crazy like normal....with Easton even rubbing the Dr.'s arms and saying, "So furry."  

What we found out....they are healthy, tall, and crazy. (Pretty much knew this.)

Easton at 4 years
Weight:  41.67 lbs. (85%)
Height: 43.11 in. (93%)
Grew 3.1 inches and gained 4.9 pounds this year.

Creighton at 6 years
Weight:  54.23 lbs. (88%)
Height: 29.8 in. (99%)
Grew 3.1 inches and gained 5.5 pounds this year

 I went ahead and got Easton's Kindergarten vaccines.  I knew this kid was a "baby" but this really did show it off.  He cried for about an hour and said he couldn't even walk.  He limped around everywhere.  As soon as we got home, he just took his pants off and laid around, like this:
Drama.
All in all, it was a successful visit.  Boys are healthy and I couldn't ask for anything more.

No comments: