Sunday, March 17, 2013

Easton

I found a LOT of pictures of Easton.  Not that I was surprised.  That kid is always asking me to take his picture.  And....we have a lot of time together....which I love.
Dr. Week at pre-school.


This picture cracks me up.
He had the tightest black pants on, asked me to take his picture,
and then posed like this.
He looked like Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing.

Put handcuffs on his foot and we could not get it off  for quite a while.
He was sad.  I was frustrated...but laughing at first.
 I have about 20 of these photos.  I think he has a high self esteem. :)






Easton as a pirate with his cousin, the knight. 

Easton LOVES my belly.
He hugs and kisses it constantly.
This was at the bowling alley with the black light.
I love this picture.
His first "Build-A-Bear" he made at Beckham's bday party.
He loves him.




Easton made a puffer fish at preschool.
He pointed to one of the spaghetti noodles sticking out and said,
"That is his private part."
As you will see in the next photo, he is very interested in the human
body.  Trying to figure out how to teach him the correct words, but
not have him say them often.  He never says them in a crude way,
but it would make me comfortable if he didn't say them at all. :)

My son loves his magformers.
He came up and told me,
"Look mom, look at my nipples I made."

Mommy and E day

A few things about Easton right now:
-Monday, Wednesday, Friday are Mommy and E days.  It's just us.  I wish I could say that it was more than just mommy working or taking a nap and Easton watching Mickey mouse....and it is....I just wish it was "just us" more.  I cherish those times when it is just Mommy and E time.  I realize that it's going to start getting harder and harder to have that time with him.  When we had the time like in the picture above, I think I cried during all 3 books.  I hope my boys always know that I love them.
-He really likes to snack.  I have been exhausted this pregnancy and have frequently had a 9:00 a.m. nap.  Before I take my nap, I turn on Disney Jr.  Without fail, after the 20 minute episode of whatever it is he is watching, he comes in to inform me that he is starving.  He frequently uses the phrase, "I need something tasty."  
-I think he cries for about 20 minutes every single morning.  Rarely does he wake up happy.  I know it's because he needs more sleep, but he refuses to miss a minute of what's going on.
-He melts my heart.  He loves his "baby Willy" so much and he is constantly kissing and hugging him. He cannot go to sleep with out giving "Willy" a good night hug and kiss.
-He is a VERY loving child.  If he is reprimanded, he immediately needs to be loved.  He constantly wants to hugged or held.  He is very loving to even strangers as well.  This is sometimes scary.
-He loves his best buddy Beckham and his brothers.
-I think he is absolutely adorable.  I know he is my son but really, I can't get enough of the kid.
-He finally can put his shoes and seatbelt on by himself.  He definitely has been the baby of the family.

I love you E.



No comments: