Creighton is obsessed. He will dance 20 minutes straight and be sweating like a pig, and still have the best dance moves you've ever seen. Love it.
I hope to get faster internet some day and upload a lovely video of this dancing, but I wanted to at least document this until that point.
Today, while sitting at church, Creighton leans over to me with his pad and paper in hand and asks, "Mom, how do you spell 'I've had a really really messed up week'." Hilarious. He then proceeded to write down almost the entire song word for word.
Yes, he likes this song.

3 comments:
I love that I have a video of Creighton doing his dance. It makes my day.
My kids love this song too! So fun.
Am I the only one who thought "Tonight, Tonight" was from West Side Story? I was surprised that Creighton loved it so much, because it happens to be the most BORING song in the whole musical.
Then I googled it. I fail at music.
Post a Comment