Creighton had his first day of pre-school on September 6th. That was an event he had been looking forward to for months. Everytime we drove past his school the last few months, he would scream out in excitment and ask me when he would be able to start.
His teacher is about 80 years old and she is the cutest most on-the-ball teacher I have ever met. He also loves the mascot of the school....Gigi the Giraffe. He has now named his stuffed animal giraffe Gigi and it is the most cherished stuffed animal at the Evers' home right now.
It's been great for me, because he goes with 2 other kids in his class and so I only have to do the carpool once a week. Fabulous.
On a side night: Creighton got married. I am sorry to everyone for you not being informed. If it makes you feel better, I was not either. After school each day, he plays with his two little friends. Once being a girl. One day he played at her house and then she came over to our house for an extra long play-date. That night when we were putting Creighton to bed, Creighton told Mitch he had to tell him something. He tried to whisper it in his ear about 5 times, but was sheepishly laughing he couldn't get it out. Finally he spit it out, "Callie and I got married."
So....I am not sure the ceremony took place at my friend's house or at my own, but I am sure it was beautiful.
Congratulations Creigh!
3 comments:
i know that preschool well- gigi was a huge hit in my house growing
up...so was ms. shirley! small world!
My kids went there too! Love Miss Shirley and the others!
Post a Comment