Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wheeler Farm

I love this picture of the two crazies.
They loved this tractor.  They sat on it forever.
I got bored and pulled them off.  So sad they don't have a cooler mom/auntie.

They fed the ducks.


Easton's poor owie.
 The owie actually happened the first 5 minutes after getting there.  The few pictures I posted were near the end of the trip to Wheeler Farm.  He was pretty hysterical and until he sat on that tractor he couldn't get over the pain. 

It was a sad owie though.  There was so much gravel and dirt under the skin that my mom actually had to hold him down and I had to take a Scotch pad and scrub it out.  OUCH!!  Poor kid.  I felt awful inflicting all that pain on him.
Grandma quickly calmed him down with some large band-aids and bites of his favorite oatmeal. 

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

I can't get over Easton's face while he is on the tractor. Seriously...so funny.