Sunday, October 2, 2011

Baseball Pictures

I thought I was done with my marathon of posts to get caught up and I just remembered I never posted the kids baseball pictures.  Of course I scanned them in wrong so their heads are cut off, but I will try and fix this one day....keep checking back if you want to see the picture with their head fully intact.

Ok, now boys.  Remember that mommy loves you no matter what and I think you are the cutest kids in the entire world.  However, also know that mommy grew up in a household where when I would come home from school crying because someone made fun of me, my dad would make me sing, "Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, why don't I eat some worms."  He taught me to laugh at myself and not to take me or anyone else too seriously.

That being said.  Check out the team picture.  Can you find Creighton and Jackson??


Did you find them?  When Mitch and I first got the pictures, no joke, we sat there and thought that our kids must not have been in the picture.  We couldn't figure out where they went.  Finally, we concluded that the little boy next to Mitch on his left, is indeed Creighton.  And the little boy on the far right is indeed Jackson.  Not the best picture of the two of them.  However......check out those individual photos (yes, the ones with half their heads cut off), aren't those the cutest boys in the world.  Why yes, yes, they are.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

So fun to see all the pictures of everything you guys have been doing. Cute boys! We miss you all.

Courtney said...

Omg, seriously. I could not tell where the boys were. It definitely took me a minute to figure out where they were in the picture. That's so funny. Anyway, super cute. Love that Mitch gets to coach them both!