E spent most of September dressing up. We saw a Darth Vader costume at a store and I have never seen him so excited. He carried that thing around the whole store. I hoped to be able to ditch it, but instead a weak grandmother gave in at the end and he got his $13 costume. He was in love.
He would even wear it to and from the bus stop each day to drop Jack off.
Turns out, that Jackson had that exact costume at home. It worked out nice though since we pretty much have to have 2 of everything. Beck and E are pratically brothers and they fight and love eachother just like brothers too.
Josie was nice and got them Batman and Spiderman costumes.....we made Creigh be Que's old PowerRanger costume...it's a tad worn out and a little tight. Just a tad.
Easton thinks he is being Darth Vader for Halloween, but we did the whole Star Wars thing last year so I am wanting to do something different. Since last year he was an E-wok, I have decided to make him dress up after his nickname...."The E-Monster." I'm excited. He'll be the cutest little E-monster ever. However, if you see us trick-or-treating with the Darth Vader cape and mask, you will know I lost the fight.
No comments:
Post a Comment