Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Newest Miracle

Graham James Peterson was born September 17, 2011.

8 lbs. 9 oz. and 21 inches long.
Born with the most beautiful hair.
Josie had a very hard labor.  It started on Thursday night and labored all that night and all day Friday.  I want her to be able to tell her story so I won't go into details, but early Saturday morning after pushing for quite a while, he ended up coming by c-section. 

He is such an amazing little boy and he is so loved.  The boys LOVED going to the hospital to meet him. 


 You know who he is most loved by?? His cousin, Easton. Easton is obsessed with him. He wants to hold him ALL the time and talks about him ALL the time. It's really sweet.


A few days after he was born Easton got a cold.  He was so sad that he couldn't hold him.  So we fashioned this paper towel mask and he wore it the whole time.  He would have done anything to hold him.

 The other day, as soon as Josie came over.  Easton came running over, looked at him, and then ran and washed his hands all by himself.
 The boys always fight over who gets to feed him.


He is one loved little boy.

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

I LOVE your post. I also love that first picture of Graham. I really don't remember anything after the c section, so I am happy to see what he looked like.