Ok, so I have actually been trying to not put so many of the disgusting things my kids do on my blog anymore. This is not due to a lack of these so called things, but merely so that when I print out my blog (which I just started doing), my children won't think that is all I can ever talk about. Also, this is all my kids ever seem to talk about (poop and pee is absolutely hilarious in case you didn't know), so I was hoping that by my lack of posting about it might catch on to my kids. This hasn't worked, so I will go ahead and tell the story.
So my house smelled like poop. Nasty. Oh wait, I have to back up......So we had a little issue a few weeks ago. Someone stuffed our downstairs toilet with toys. I found them. Removed them all (or so I thought) and then one of the kids used the toilet to do their business. Apparently, all the toys had not been removed. Mitch, being the super dad he is --- and because I called, "I'm not doing it" first ---- got some rubber gloves and fished a headless spiderman out of the toilet. Well, time has gone by and the toilet has not been the same since. I'm thinking the head might still be in there.
When my house smelled like poop, I cursed that I didn't have a maintenance man anymore and of course I cursed spiderman. I went downstairs (where the smell was coming from) and checked that the toilet had been flushed. Of couse, it had not. I flushed the weak flush and went back upstairs got my scentsy and when back down and plugged it in.
Came back home a couple hours later, and my house still stunk. This time like vanilla poop. Super gross.
I went downstairs, shocked that it still stunk so bad and that's when I found it. A couple of flies buzzed around two mounds. Two mounds that obviously had been there since the night before. How in the world I passed by them so many times and didn't notice them is beyond me.
I think I ask myself this question all the time: why? Why would he squat down and do his business right in front of the toilet? How hard would it have been to move a foot and put it in the toilet? Really, how hard?
I am happy to report my house doesn't smell like poop....until next week I'm sure. Got to love kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment