It was crazy pulling into Village Green. It felt like I had never left....except that there were random people living in all the houses. :)
| E visiting the cockpit. |
| E & Joe enjoying a snack. They got along so well. They were so young when we lived there, that it was fun to see them really play not that they are older. |
| Of course we had to go to the zoo. The kids loved watching the apes. |
| They also loved petting all the goats. |
Meet the Creme Brule Waffle:
| Way better than the picture even can show. Yes, I ate the entire thing. Yes, I am currently on a diet. Ha! Like that will last. |
| With Tiffeny and Little Harrison. It was so fun to spend time with this little guy. He was always smiling! |
| Katie, Will, and Joe were so nice to allow us to stay with them. We miss our old neighbors. |
It was weird traveling with just one child and after all my flying adventures, this was one of the easier. However, it still was not so fun. Easton was quite onry on our flights home. The poor people sitting around us. The poor lady who kept gettig kid. The poor man 5 rows up that was suddenly struck with a flying Batman. Thankfully, he fell asleep that flight.
We had a 3 hour layover. We rode the moving sidewalk, A LOT. The Batmans rode too. They did everything we did.
So, it was a short trip but it was fun. It was great to see some friends and I loved spending time with my Baby E. I sure missed the other 3 boys in my life. I know they were kept busy though. My dad took Jack and Creigh to Lagoon over UEA and they were there until 9:30 and my dad forced them to leave. It makes me so excited for DisneyWorld. Can't wait!!!
1 comment:
I will never get over Easton's smile. And I love the batman's riding the escalator.
Post a Comment