We had no plans for Labor Day which is exactly like I had planned it. We ended up having a wonderful breakfast at Kneaders that morning. P.S. Their all-you-can eat Cinnamon French Toast and Breakfast sandwiches are delightful. Why have I not done that before? We then cleaned out the garage and trailer. Much needed. And then that afternoon we went on an awesome hike. I think what was so awesome about it wasn't the fact that we only made it 1/2 the distance we expected, but that I got some awesome pictures. Check it out.
 |
| The boys with their cousins. |
Our new family picture. Which do you like better? I can't decide.
 |
| Is this not the best picture? Seriously, everyone is looking and smiling. That NEVER happens. |
 |
| I love these boys. |
 |
| Seriously love them. |
 |
| E and Creigh with Cousin Coy |
We had a good little hike. We were hoping to make it to Lake Mary and only made it to Dog Lake. Grandpa told them that it's called that because it's full of dog pee. The boys thought that it was hilarious and they truly believe it too. I found that hilarious.
Thanks to the Evers for the fun hike and the great pics!
3 comments:
I like the picture that you have as your header the best :)
your headband looks cute!
Such good pictures.
Post a Comment