Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pre-halloween Weekend

(This post was written on October 30th....but was misposted)

In preparation for Halloween, we had a fun week. We had a Halloween party at our ward that the kids had a great time out.....expect for the chainsaw guy at the end of the spook alley. Yeah, inside the church. Little weird.

On Friday, Jack was out of school so Josie and I took the boys to Cornbelly's.


It was just like Vala's. There were a lot of the same activities. It was a lot better than I thought it was going to be.

We did a fun corn maze.....

We watched the pigs race and
We shot corn out of cannons.......

We jumped on the jumping pillows, went down the slides and
went on the horse tire swings.....

That night we carved pumpkins......

Jackson carved his own design,
Creighton carved a storm troooper,
and Easton made his "happy pumpkin"......


Yesterday I ran the Halloween Half with Lindsey and Brynne. We went as the Black Eyed Peas. (No one got it. The eyes of the peas are black....please tell me you get it.)

It was a fun race. I had no idea it was that steep of a down hill. I currently cannot walk.
Easton loves his Spiderman. He wears it all the time. He's been sad recently though because an accident occurred in Spiderman.....



So now he can only wear the mask.....


Which he is currently sleeping with.

3 comments:

Melyn said...

Oh Creighton :) So cute!

The Peterson's said...

I love how the boys are always dressed up. Nothing will beat the Thor costume.

Courtney said...

I remember Vala's! Good times in Omaha! Such a bummer that Easton's Spiderman costume had an accident. I totally could have brought Westin's up with us at Christmas and they could have been Spidermen together. It was the same exact costume.